General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation in all our dealings with your personal data.
Use and collection of personal information
In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use our site to contact us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on our email server and computer/devices.
We may use information that you provide:
- To respond to your enquiries
- Send you occasional newsletters which may be of interest to you (Your consent will be required for Harbex Nursing and Care to add you to their Mailing List).
- For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event, we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we might disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller.
- If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information in an anonymous form.
To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. Our website is protected with an SSL certificate which encrypts your data and helps prevent data theft and other tampering. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will provide you with an opportunity to update your preferences or opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
You have the right to see all personal data (as defined under the GDPR) that we keep about you. To receive the information we hold about you please email us. We will provide your information free of charge but you will need prove your identity (we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport) before any of your information is released.